You can customize the way your idea site looks by changing the colors used in the site.
To change the colors of your idea site:
- Login using an account that has Administrator privileges.
- Click your screen name in the upper right of the page, then click the Site Manager menu.
- Click the Look and Feel link in the left sidebar of the "Site Manager".
- In the resulting page, in the “Color” section, click any of the colors to launch the color picker. Choose a color and click the OK button.
- Once you have chosen your colors, click the Save button on the page to use the new colors on you idea site pages.
Note: Click the “Visit Idea Site” link at the top of the page to view the changes to your idea site.
Watch: Video - Customizing your idea site (4:46)